Tuesday, October 18, 2011

To Facebook or Not to Facebook?

When I got a Facebook, about 2 years ago, my initial impression was that is was a way to share and communicate information with others. Also, to keep in touch with family or friends that you don't see that often.  It also seemed more safe than Myspace, but I don't really know why.  The benefits of Facebook are how easily it allows users to communicate and keep in touch with others.  The risks of Facebook are sharing information that you hadn't intended to. Which I learned that 94% of college students reported having done this in the article I read. Also, I learned in class how easily it is for computer savvy people to hack into private Facebook accounts. I find that very disturbing- what else can people hack in to?

No comments:

Post a Comment